I'm keen to give something back to a hobby that has inspired and entertained me for over 20 years.
I blog about developing roleplaying campaigns, how I run them and the thoughts I have while I'm doing it. Currently documenting how I prepare and run a short Vampire: The Requiem chronicle with the occasional note on an irregular Call of Cthulhu campaign.
If it’s credentials that you’re after I guess it’d be fair to say that I ran a lot of roleplaying tournaments at local Melbourne cons and have written a few things for White Wolf, Chaosium and Games Workshop. In recent years I’ve focused my efforts on running quality campaigns for a close group of friends and experimenting with something I feel to be a very primal and deeply creative art form. But you know, that’s just me.
Top Network Posts
- 30How can I make my game more "noir" as a GM?
- 12How does a player correct a GM mistake without being a rules lawyer or pushover?
- 12How do I make my role playing group a not exclusively male one?
- 6How to roleplay a PC torture scene
- 6As a man, how can I roleplay a woman better?
- 6What about character death should be included in a social contract?
- View more network posts →