F. Randall Farmer
I was primarily an AD&D 1st edition DM and campaign designer for over 20 years then "retired" for about 10. I'm now getting back into it because my professional illustrator/daughter and I are building a game-world/campaign and we're building it for 4th edition.
As for me, I've been doing online game design off an on for that entire period. Do a google search of "Randy Farmer" or "F. Randall Farmer" and you'll find that I'm one of the co-inventors of the avatar and the virtual world, as well as a published author on various topics.
Google pointed me to rpg.stackexchange.com as a resource (I was trying to understand Skill Challenges) - and now I'm here to stay!
Top Network Posts
- 223How does a player correct a GM mistake without being a rules lawyer or pushover?
- 47How do I quit a long-term game gracefully?
- 47How does a DM correct the balance after accidentally giving the players too much gold?
- 32Is it legally okay to blog a D&D 5e story (actual play)
- 29What are the most important differences for a 1st Edition AD&D Dungeon Master learning to run D&D 4E?
- 28My group's misunderstood opportunity attacks for years; what to do now I know this?
- 26GMing a setting when your players are more familiar with it than you
- View more network posts →