PhD student at Northeastern University, studying energy policy. Been running tabletop games for over twenty years. I tend to prefer grittier games (oWoD, Silhouette, L5R) which force more character-oriented narratives than action-oriented ones (Who you are versus what you did or killed).
Top Network Posts
- 24Helping new players learn a setting on the go
- 13Regional Resource Management and Trade Rules
- 11How many rays can a beholder use in one full-attack action?
- 9Any Non-Unit-Payroll Based Merc Contract Mechanism?
- 9Technical guide for setting up a LAN party?
- 8What corporations can I run missions for and avoid losing standings with the major factions?
- 7Techniques for speeding up a game with many players at the table?
- View more network posts →