Currently DMing the War of the Burning Sky for D&D 3.5, as well as playing a bard in 4th edition.
I started out with the Jedko Games printing of Frank Mentzer's red box (the 'B' in BECMI), which was quickly followed by the 2nd edition AD&D Player's Handbook. After a long hiatus, I started playing D&D again after the release of the Baldur's Gate PC game renewed my interest in the pen and paper version. Likewise, I only started playing 3rd edition after I was solidly addicted to Neverwinter Nights.
I've played (and GMed) a lot of Palladium games, particularly Robotech and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. My roleplaying group were also fans of R. Talsorian Games' Cyberpunk and Cyberpunk 2020. I've also played Rolemaster and HARP, as well as Earthdawn.
Top Network Posts
- 18Can magic items that deal fire damage function underwater?
- 18Can you ready a charge?
- 17If you store a personal spell in a wand, can you then target other creatures with that spell?
- 16Calculating and balancing challenge ratings
- 14Does freedom of movement enable you to tumble underwater?
- 13How wealthy can a d20 Modern character be?
- 13How do I help my players not get caught up on smaller plot points?
- View more network posts →