Playing two separate Pathfinder one-on-one campaigns with a friend. One where he's the GM and one where I'm the GM. We used to run a shared campaign with random generation to keep both of us on our toes.
I'm also interested in various other games such as Mutants & Masterminds 3e, Fate Core, Swashbucklers of the Seven Skies and Spirit of the Century.
I sometimes use Mythic, the GM emulator, for solitaire play.
Top Network Posts
- 32How can I help the party survive a rather tough adventure?
- 26How to deal with overly cautious players?
- 17Do clerics have access to every spell of the level they can cast?
- 16Does the armor category inherently imply a speed change?
- 16Looking for a high-action, non-dark setting
- 14Consequences of Blindness on casting spells?
- 12What would be the best system to play a Mission Impossible or James Bond game?
- View more network posts →