- High Concept: Geek of Computer Modeling
- Trouble: Always something new to dabble in
- Aspects: Where will this lead if thought through to the end? • I can't even play a bad guy • Improvisation and planning are like blackberries and tomato: I love one, appreciate the other, and mixing them requires serious inspiration.
I have been playing RPGs (and avoiding D&D) for quite some time now. My main interest is in games that explicitly tell you what game they are, and consistently follow up on that promise. If a game does this well, I may even start loving to play post-apocalyptic or PvP or high-school social or politics-centered or hidden-traitor games, even though that's opposite to my default preferences. Unfortunately that's not very wide-spread in the social circle I play with, so I have tried less things than I might like, and I think lots about Agendas, Managing Expectations, Techniques &c. myself.
I blame D. Vincent Baker's Apocalypse World for really getting me into this frame of mind.
Top Network Posts
- 58Blender: Walk around sphere
- 51How To Use The Pass Statement In Python
- 19Dictionary ordering non-deterministic in python3?
- 13Learning and using augmented Bayes classifiers in python
- 12How long does a game of Microscope take?
- 12Receiving a compensation from SNCF after missing ferry due to delayed train
- 11Is there a reasonably complete database of RPGs?
- View more network posts →