I started playing RPG's with a copy of the red box in 1983. Horror has been my favorite genre for many years, I run a homebrew Dark Conspiracy game every chance I get. SF and Fantasy are no strangers to me.
I've played many systems from the 80's and 90's and enjoyed them, for the most part. After so many years I've come to see the systems as being like coding languages, it's just syntax. The game is the same, tell an interactive story and have fun with friends doing it.
Top Network Posts
- 21Does every specialization of Craft you take get the class skill bonus, or just the first?
- 17Systems giving XP based on roleplay - How to avoid jealousy/party balance problem
- 12Ambient Sounds (not music!)
- 11How do you customise swearing to a setting?
- 10How do significantly differing male and female lifespans change my setting?
- 10How do I use Shamans as opponents in Shadowrun?
- 10How do I design a Christmas-themed horror adventure?
- View more network posts →