Peter Seckler (Peter_Seckler on this site) has been playing D&D in one form or another since 1978. Although he originally joined the RPGA in 2000, he didn't get very involved with any of the official campaigns until the Xendrik Expeditions campaign came out. When he isn't DMing, he works with "something involving computers" and lives in a world dominated by 8-bit music, fuzz pedals, analog synthesizers, his 50cc honda scooter, and his unexplainably hot girlfriend, who also happens to be a drow warlord.
Top Network Posts
- 34How to remember all the rules?
- 20What were the driving factors in the falling out between Dave Arneson and Gary Gygax?
- 17How do I make skill checks more than just sequences of die chucking?
- 13How to roleplay a PC torture scene
- 13What is the real difference between D&D 4th Edition and Essentials?
- 12Does a Pacifist Healer using a non-damaging attack who crits with a magic implement... do damage? Does he have to?
- 12What are the Twitter Buffs for D&D Encounters, and how do they work?
- View more network posts →