My RPGs are collaborative storytelling, and I'm interested in the influence of environment (at the table and in the game world) on play.
USEFUL/INTERESTING LINKS: influence maps; the okapi's butt; goblin dice; Making the Tough Decisions; abstractions are leaky; print-&-fold minis; papercraft dice tower; consequences as positive currency (Fate); Making Superman Truly Invulnerable (Fate Core); No Such Thing as D&D.
You can usually find me in the chat; come on by!
CURRENT GAMING: Hosting a casual weekly game group with a serial campaign about Weird Stuff based on Atomic Robo rules, interspersed with single-session games in other systems. I'm the primary GM, but everyone takes a turn as they feel like it.
SYSTEMS I'VE USED: 13th-age; A Penny for My Thoughts; Aeon Wave; atomic-robo; cthulhu-dark; dawn-of-worlds; dnd-3.5e; dnd-4e; do-potf; Dog Eat Dog; dont-rest-your-head; dogs-in-the-vineyard; dresden-files & the DFAE playtest; fate-accelerated; fate-core; great-ork-gods; lady-blackbird; lasers-and-feelings; mage-the-ascension; Masters of Umdaar; microscope; monster-of-the-week; my-life-with-master; The Princes' Kingdom; roll-for-shoes; Stargate SG-1 RPG; storium.
CHARACTER NOTE: Never short on Opinions and overambitious Ideas. I want to play a shulassakar and a musteval, and I have an elaborate SG-1 campaign I suspect I'll never get to run. I'm also dabbling in game design.
My avatar is "The Bookworm," by Carl Spitzweg.
Top Network Posts
- 125What can I do to paper to make it look aged?
- 93How do I play a paladin without being a stick in the mud?
- 89What's the inspiration for the owlbear?
- 83Why is burying yourself not such a great plan?
- 59What to do when players bypass plot hooks
- 58Why is Survival not a class skill for animals?
- 57How could the Istari have prominent beards and still be considered elves by Men?
- View more network posts →