Programmer and sometimes 'lead' in the games industry
I've worked on game libraries, content tools, build systems and game design. Many moons ago I worked on forecasting software, but that wasn't nearly so interesting.
Top Network Posts
- 19Why are we installing Ruby 1.9.2/1.9.3 gems into a 1.9.1 folder?
- 11Macbook started to consume battery more quickly
- 10How can I load some ActiveRecord models from a YAML file and save them to the DB?
- 7Kill process and sub-processes in Ruby on Windows
- 6Incompatible character encoding in simple Sinatra app
- 5How do you deal with a drunk player who refuses to participate?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.