I'm a senior Computer Science/Audio Engineering Technology major at Belmont University. My general hobbies include programming, electronics, and music. Long term electronics project would be a fully analog synth, since I just so happen to be a keys a player and a synth enthusiast. Mostly here to learn but would love to soon know enough to be able to help.
Top Network Posts
- 20Has research been done on the effectiveness of Planning Poker as an estimation technique?
- 17How to handle employer expecting someone to do work against their conscience?
- 6Multiple Internships as a Student
- 5Would Pillar of Flames get rid of a Blightsteel Colossus?
- 5Balance overly sweet liqueurs
- 5Does Deimon win the Christmas bowl?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.