I am a research scientist working at the Aerospace corporation. Prior to this, I was a Yield Analysis Engineer working in Intel's Portland Technology Development group. My educational background is in particle physics, for which received a PhD from the University of Arizona.
My passions include physics, coding, hiking, and gaming (of both the computer and tabletop variety).
Top Network Posts
- 38How can you check which options vim was compiled with?
- 22Is there an analysis speed or memory usage advantage to using HDF5 for large array storage (instead of flat binary files)?
- 10How to easily track combat in Feng Shui?
- 9How do environmental conditions and scene aspects stack in FATE?
- 9In FATE, can action descriptions be revised after die rolls to apply aspects?
- 9Using pandas to read text file with leading whitespace gives a NaN column
- 6On repeat translations to the same recursion, do you always use the same foci?
- View more network posts →