Troy has been an avid roleplayer since he was 5 years old, chewing on dice while his father ran games for groups of friends. Over the years, he has played in, run and even designed a variety of RPG rules systems, settings and tools.
Today, his primary passions in roleplaying are running gothic-horror fantasy games and developing software tools to help himself and other game masters more effectively manage their hobby.
Top Network Posts
- 113Prevent scrolling of parent element?
- 36Traits vs. Interfaces
- 35CSS-Only Scrollable Table with fixed headers
- 24Using AES encryption in C#
- 23avoid page break inside row of table
- 18Getting attributes of Enum's value
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.