I remember checking out the AD&D Dungeon Master's Guide from the library when I was a wee one and photocopying some of the pages. I've been playing RPGs ever since. :) Most of my experience is as a DM/ST. I've run D&D 2nd Edition and 3.0/3.5, as well as most of the oWoD lines. I'm currently interest in OSR stuff, having chosen Basic Fantasy as my 'poison.'
Top Network Posts
- 38At what point did polyhedral dice become part of D&D?
- 33Using a Time-Skip as a Plot Device
- 29Divided party on a deserted island
- 23Helping a player who states "I have very little imagination" enjoy the game more?
- 21Where did the Chromatic/Metallic Dragons come from?
- 16How do I remove a poorly-designed rule without my players feeling cheated?
- 16What did Gygax and Arneson base the Bag of Holding on?
- View more network posts →