Spent most of high school building an RPG ruleset that still gets thoroughly broken every time I take it out to play, but worked fine for a three year campaign anyway. Mostly playing D&D 3.5 since then, but I like to try out lightweight systems for one-shots as often as I can.
Top Network Posts
- 44Can deaf people play RPGs?
- 37Is a Fighter/Wizard/Thief viable in Pathfinder?
- 26How do I prevent retreating to rest and heal from being tedious?
- 25How does a GM fix the rules when they goof?
- 25If undead exist, why do cemeteries exist & cremation not a standard?
- 25What makes clerics so strong in D&D 3.5?
- 19How to effectively (pre)build encounters for a 'Sandbox' Setting
- View more network posts →