Um. I am totally new to RPGs. I've only participated in ten or so campaigns. I suck as a player. My suckiness is magnified a thousand times over when I try to be a DM, or whatever you call it. Fortunately, I have patient friends.
I write the campaigns I run. I suck at that, too.
Top Network Posts
- 27How do I use Passive Perception to have some characters notice parts of the environment?
- 21What to do when your PCs skip an important part of the story line
- 18How can I avoid players spending too much time planning?
- 14Non-magical encounter suggestions
- 12Grab and Flanking
- 9Skill Proficiency vs. Character Backstory
- 6So I'm finishing a campaign...what now?
- View more network posts →