Former Marine, proud father, and loving husband are a couple of my defining facets. Long gone are the days of fighting terrorism in exotic lands, now I keep myself steeped in polyhedral dice by laying down lines of code.
When I'm not busy programming for the day job, I can be found spending time with my family & friends. My favorite pastime is hobby/adventure gaming, for which I created Mad Brew Labs, my ENnie Award nominated RPG blog, Venture Captain, an online character creator for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, and Savaged Tools, an online initiative, dice roller, and log for Savage Worlds RPG.
You can even listen to me on The Night's Watch, a podcast covering HBO's Game of Thrones.
Top Network Posts
- 17Suggested System/Mechanics/Setting Choices for X-Files/Fringe Inspired Game?
- 8Lovecraft's Deep Ones and co. in the 21st century
- 6What software is available for virtual table tops?
- 5How can one prevent the gadgeteer edge in Savage Worlds from becoming overpowered without banning or nerfing it into oblivion?
- View more network posts →