Roleplayer, lapsed blogger, and full-time dad.
I've been playing and GMing for over 20 years, including most of the D&D editions, from B/X to D&D 5e. Becoming a fan of indie games and then the OSR in the early 2000s expanded my horizons for both trad and indie games, and now I like too many games. I'm fond of GMless and short-form games since they suit a busy schedule and are good for enticing non-gamers into the hobby. I'm a sucker for deep worldbuilding, mine or others'.
Top Network Posts
- 99Punishing a player for instant-actioning
- 93Problems with Party Formation: "You're the DM, you can figure it out."
- 86How can DMs effectively telegraph specific dangers in D&D?
- 76As a man, how can I roleplay a woman better?
- 72How to ask nicely in Dungeon World
- 71How can I better show players that enemies are not friends?
- 68Are melee combatants limited to standing around saying "I attack"?
- View more network posts →