- The best gaming advice: Talk to each other like reasonable adults.
- Dice fudging is bullshit.
- Ignoring rules is a sign that you're playing the wrong game.
- Rather than hack on the rules of a game, stop to consider that a different game might better do what you want.
- Rule Zero is bullshit.
- System matters.
Brevity is characteristic of okeefe's answers. … It's a complete solution to the problem, in a small package. —SevenSidedDie
Top Network Posts
- 65Is there a limit to Rule 0?
- 33How to get my Paranoia players to stop cooperating and start killing each other?
- 31How can I screen new players to make sure they are a good fit for my game?
- 29"You're not there, you can't say that" in Fate?
- 27Game with one male warrior and remaining PCs as village girls
- 27How to get a new group into the spirit of the game Paranoia?
- 26Can you wear two of the same ring?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (13)
22 Rename fate-fae to fate-accelerated May 31 '13
9 Feature Request: Citing Tweets Mar 30
5 Design Ideas for RPG Site Dec 3 '10
4 Does a specific indie game merit a tag? Jul 18 '11
4 Include tags in RSS feed Oct 6 '13