I am a Data Scientist at Stack Overflow. My interests include statistics, data analysis, education, and programming in R and Python. I have a blog about statistics and programming.
- broom: an R package for converting messy model outputs to a tidy format, for use with tools such as dplyr and tidyr.
- subSeq: Subsample reads from an RNA-Seq experiment to determine if it has sufficient depth.
- stackr: R package for connecting to the Stack Exchange API.
- snippr: R package for managing, sharing, and installing RStudio code snippets.
- ParsePy: a Python API client for the Parse mobile backend.
- gleam: Python package for building interactive online visualizations without web programming.
- OASIS: Python package for annotating insertion sequences in prokaryotic genomes.
- BarNone: Python package to match barcodes in sequencing data to a catalog based on Levenshtein distance.
Top Network Posts
- 220How to understand the drawbacks of K-means
- 200What is the intuition behind beta distribution?
- 69Negative comments drive new users away, how can we fix this?
- 54"unclear what you're asking" hold reason looks awkward
- 49How many prime numbers are there (available for RSA encryption)?
- 47How can I add freehand red circles to a ggplot2 graph?
- 39How can I add freehand red circles to a ggplot2 graph?
- View more network posts →