Tim is a husband, father, blogger, RPG gamemaster, "WFRP 2e Refugee," wargamer, OSS software geek, and right-of-center independent.
Tim won the 2011 Best of the Fans recognition by The Altdorf Correspondent for his 26 WFRP entries in the Blogging A to Z 2011 web event. He will use "Award Winning" from time-to-time to remind you of this recognition. Tim completed a new round of WFRP for Blogging A to Z 2012 with Australian co-blogger Ben Scerri of versamus; we roll.
Tim's grognard badges include managing an FLGS from 1986-1988, running TMNT:OS, Twilight:2000 (being a child of the Cold War) at aforementioned FLGS, writing a Twilight:2000 chargen in BASIC on a TRS-80 CoCo II, enjoying lots WFRP 1ed and WH40K:Rogue Trader in college, and refereeing a Shadowrun 1ed tournament at the Atlanta Fantasy Fair in 1990.
Tim can be found on NearbyGamers.com and on Google+ (he prefers RPG, beer, and homebrew circles). Tim also asks that your profile be complete enough that he will be able to know that you like RPGs too.
Top Network Posts
- 15How do you build rule mastery in your game?
- 14How can I get miniatures with specific features?
- 13What are the views on sexuality in Warhammer?
- 12What adventures lie in Laketown from The Hobbit in The One Ring
- 12Best way to use a GM Screen nowadays?
- 10Randomly-generating weather for a sandbox campaign
- 9What makes grease a good spell?
- View more network posts →