Tim is a husband, father, blogger, RPG gamemaster, "WFRP 2e Refugee," wargamer, homebrewer, OSS software geek, and right-of-center independent.
Tim won the 2011 Best of the Fans recognition by The Altdorf Correspondent for his 26 WFRP entries in the Blogging A to Z 2011 web event. He will use "Award Winning" from time-to-time to remind you of this recognition. In 2016, Tim marks five years as participant of the Blogging A to Z web event.
Tim's gaming grognard badges include managing an FLGS from 1986-1988, running TMNT:OS, Twilight:2000 (being a child of the Cold War) at aforementioned FLGS, writing a Twilight:2000 chargen in BASIC on a TRS-80 CoCo II, enjoying lots WFRP 1ed and WH40K:Rogue Trader in college, and refereeing a Shadowrun 1ed tournament at the Atlanta Fantasy Fair in 1990.
Tim can be found on NearbyGamers.com and on Google+ (he prefers RPG, beer, and homebrew circles). Tim also asks that your profile be complete enough that he will be able to know that you like RPGs, OSS, and homebrewing too.
Tim's homebrewing experience is almost 20 years old—he doesn't subtract the 12 idle years between getting married and reigniting his passion in the hobby. He brewed Night Gaunt in 2015 for a local gaming con, uniting two hobbies. Night Gaunt 2e will be released at the same con in 2016.
Top Network Posts
- 15How do you build rule mastery in your game?
- 15How can I get miniatures with specific features?
- 13What are the views on sexuality in Warhammer?
- 12What adventures lie in Laketown from The Hobbit in The One Ring
- 12Best way to use a GM Screen nowadays?
- 10Randomly-generating weather for a sandbox campaign
- 9What are common design flaws of build-point game systems?
- View more network posts →