Top Network Posts
- 82Is \d not supported by grep's basic expressions?
- 78bash - automatically capture output of last executed command into a variable
- 68Should the commit history be used to convey critical information to developers?
- 68What happens if a feature merged into develop is postponed by management?
- 62How to exit if a command failed?
- 52How is set() implemented?
- 51Is it better to use assert or IllegalArgumentException for required method parameters?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (5)
4 Can we require comments on downvotes? Jul 6 '12
3 Should we ban Game/System identification questions? Mar 29 '12