I've been an avid role-player for about twelve years now and have learnt and played the following systems:
- Dungeons & Dragons 3.0
- Dungeons & Dragons 3.5
- Dark Heresy
- Rogue Trader
- Warhammer Fantasy Role Play (1st, 2nd and (some) 3rd editions)
- Orpheus (briefly)
- Werewolf: The Forsaken (briefly)
- Vampire: The Requiem
...and am now moving into Dungeons & Dragons 4. Hopefully, I can contribute extra knowledge to the community.
Top Network Posts
- 26Calculating the sum of two variables in a batch script
- 15Does "not uncommon" mean "common"?
- 15Google-Maps v3: How to change the map style based on zoom level?
- 14Calculate the area of a polygon
- 14Are there any differences between "oval" and "ellipse"?
- 13What picture should the chat error page have?
- 13Funny nesting of links and bold
- View more network posts →