I have been running role playing games now for about 4 or 5 years, and my system of choice by far is Savage Worlds. I've played in and run games using a number of others, but none I have used so far clicks quite so well. I enjoy running games far more than I do playing in them, and my greatest experience so far has been a long running zombie apocalypse game that recently concluded.
I currently run several games - A Deadlands Reloaded campaign, a Hellfrost campaign, and I am just gearing up to start something using Unknown Armies, a completely new system to me.
Top Network Posts
- 57How can a GM prevent growing disillusioned with their own game?
- 39How can I check whether an extremely adult/mature plot idea would be accepted by players without revealing any details of the idea itself?
- 27Dealing with people who turn up late for sessions
- 23As a GM is it unfair to secretly protect one player's character to keep the peace?
- 22How to do I show my players it's their own damn fault, without making them feel bad?
- 20How to keep the group engaged when the party is split?
- 19How can characters with low Fighting and Shooting contribute in combat?
- View more network posts →