I'm a software developer who has been roleplaying regularly for the past 6 years with the Sheffield University Roleplaying Society (NoDDSoc), of which I was president for 2 years. I play everything I can get my hands on really, but have a heavy leaning towards character-driven indie stuff. Particular favourites as In a Wicked Age, Dogs in the Vineard, Apocalypse Worlds, Don't Rest Your Head, The Mountain Witch, Dread, and probably a whole load else that I can't remember off the top of my head.
Top Network Posts
- 15Can party betrayal be done successfully?
- 11How do you run a political campaign?
- 11How can I treat old and new players fairly, without upsetting anyone?
- 10What to do when you seemingly not fit in with a group?
- 8Could a mouse kill a bear?
- 8How can I GM in Faerie with True Fae PCs?
- 6What Roleplaying Games Come/Came With a Video?
- View more network posts →