Iain M Norman
Since the dark days of the late '70s, Iain has been playing and running RPGs of one type or another. When not with his wife and children or working as a software engineer/Photoshop monkey he spends spare time either shooting pointy sticks at pointless paper targets or spending time enjoying the varied worlds of role playing.
Top Network Posts
- 48Your friend wants to learn the ways of the Dungeon Master, what do you do?
- 32How do I make skill checks more than just sequences of die chucking?
- 19Does the text "this damage cannot be reduced or prevented in any way" affect healing that damage?
- 17Concise ASP.NET Validation Summary
- 15.NET Config Files configSource outside the application directory folder
- 15What if the GM knocks over the tower during a game of Dread?
- 14How can I prevent teleportation in 4e?
- View more network posts →