French C++ Developer with Web skills from previous work, and a taste for role-playing games • linkedin • Careers 2.0 •
Quotes I like:
- RAII is the single most important notion of C++. Everything else is related.
- Prefer certain code ergonomics to supposed code performance.
- Because I'm coding in C++, once the code compiles, it works.
If using the
classkeyword was enough to qualify as Object Oriented Programming, James Bond would be a Java Compiler... — (Programming) Principle of 007
Top Network Posts
- 690std::wstring VS std::string
- 520Why doesn't Java offer operator overloading?
- 198C++ performance vs. Java/C#
- 174Why should I avoid multiple inheritance in C++?
- 164What new capabilities do user-defined literals add to C++?
- 151How do you create a static class in C++?
- 150Benefits of inline functions in C++?
- View more network posts →
0 Are questions about RPG related comics on topic? Aug 21 '10