I'm a semi-active player and GM for a number of different systems. My current games focus more on the latest edition of Shadowrun, but my favorite games are Dungeons and Dragons games. I've been running and playing games (mostly running) for the last fifteen years and have a solid grasp of the rules of the systems I run right now.
Top Network Posts
- 43Playing Settlers of Catan with a D12 instead of 2D6
- 28Getting total row count from OFFSET / FETCH NEXT
- 23Are there any reasons to go through non-civilian sectors?
- 21How do I deal with a Technomancer who uses a *lot* of sprites?
- 20Player has little faith in DM, unhappy with in-game events, acts stubborn, obstructing game play
- 16What should I focus on to make money in Classic mode?
- 15How to play XCOM indefinitely?
- View more network posts →