I have been playing roleplaying games since 1986, initially with the BXCMI Dungeons and Dragons, then moving to Rolemaster in it's many forms. I have both played and GM'ed and if pushed to decide would say I prefer to GM.
Other systems I have played/run include Spacemaster, Champions, Earthdawn, D&D (2e, 3e, 3.5e), GURPS, Mythus (Dangerous Journeys), Shadowrun, HARP, Wheel of Time RPG.
I am currently involved in a monthly 3.5e D&D game playing a ranger/wizard/duskblade/unseen seer/spellwarp sniper (it's a long story) follow it at the Helsmuth Campaign.
I'm also running a Dangerous Journeys/Mythus campaign. Why I decided to do that is an even longer story.
Top Network Posts
- 23If you speak with dead and then resurrect, will the resurrected remember?
- 22A PC dies every session - bad tactics or the normal outcome of adventuring?
- 16Can you wear two of the same ring?
- 15Can a cat familiar open a potion bottle by itself?
- 14Do fire spells cast underwater still affect creatures vulnerable to fire?
- 13Does the spell Nondetection offer protection against all divination spells?
- 13How do you make a vampire cleric stay dead?
- View more network posts →