I started playing table-top role-playing games as a preteen in the summer of 1989 shortly before the release of D&D 2nd edition. I mostly played D&D (Mentzer edition BECMI, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 3.5 editions). Though I have participated in a few campaigns of Call of Cthulhu, EarthDawn, and ShadowRun. I have not been active in a gaming group since shortly after the release of D&D 3.5. Now I mostly lurk and remember the glory days of adventuring during my teens and twenties.
Top Network Posts
- 78Convert Enum to String
- 59How to resolve a Java Rounding Double issue
- 37Is there a good way to have a Map<String, ?> get and put ignoring case?
- 30Solutions for INSERT OR UPDATE on SQL Server
- 17Is XSLT a functional programming language?
- 14What is the best way to determine if a System.DateTime is midnight?
- 14What is the most efficient/elegant way to parse a flat table into a tree?
- View more network posts →