I like parsimonious code, with simple interfaces and excellent documentation. I'm not interested in enterprise, boiler-plate, or cookie-cutter nonsense. I oppose cruft and obfuscation. My favourite languages are Go, Python and C. I wish I was better at Haskell.
My favourite posts
Top Network Posts
- 235What is the name of the "-->" operator?
- 125MIN and MAX in C
- 111Useful GCC flags for C
- 95What's the difference between __PRETTY_FUNCTION__, __FUNCTION__, __func__?
- 88Greenlet Vs. Threads
- 77Selectively disable GCC warnings for only part of a translation unit?
- 77How to disable GCC warnings for a few lines of code
- View more network posts →