Currently a GM for D&D 5e. I have also run a 4e D&D campaign and a few 1 shots of All Flesh Must be Eaten. I play in games of D&D 5e, 7th Sea, Legend of the 5 Rings, and Scion. I have perused the rule book for DC's superhero RPG as well as a few others.
I am also an amateur hobbyist who makes D&D tiles in the modular 2.5D style (invented my DM Scotty of TheDMsCraft and perfected by DM Gareth of TheDMGinfo, who are both on youtube). Along with the tiles I make models of set pieces to enhance the miniature play, things like tables and chairs to scale and other set decorations can go along way to helping players think outside the box, in my opinion, and makes for some fun interactive game play!
Top Network Posts
- 28What are the Aerodynamic Advantages for a Superhero Flying with a Cape?
- 22What is the use of a little bag of sand?
- 16Must I use all available damage, if I want to leave my target alive?
- 13Can I cast a spell without an Arcane Focus?
- 12Can my Ranger's pet continue to attack if I am knocked out?
- 11How do you deal with metagaming based on die results?
- 11How do I deal with a bored or distracted player bringing down the group?
- View more network posts →