I've often gone through and edited out the system name from question titles. One of the reasons I do this is so that the question titles are snappier and more likely to get attention.
Lets take a page from Gaming.SE's book and make our question titles awesome. Some great examples from Gaming:
- How can I tell if a corpse is safe to eat?
- How can I kill adorable animals?
- Does hitting a sheep in the face yield more wool?
- Can I permanently kill important people?
- Is there any reason for me to sleep?
- How to pray safely (to God)?
- My wife is stuck in a wall, can I save her?
- My children are useless. What should I do?
- How can I find lesbians?
- Can I kill everybody?
- How do I cannibalize people?
These are just some of the top questions. Now I've noticed that not all of their questions remove the game, but honestly aren't these question titles more awesome from lack of context? All of them have at least 20 upvotes.
Lets be more awesome. Similar meta post on gaming